PHILADELPHIA Caramel-Nut Cheesecake
- 2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, chopped, divided
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1. HEAT oven to 350ºF.
2. LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
3. MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. BAKE 35 min. or until center is almost set; cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining nuts and caramel topping. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.