Maine Atlantic Haddock
- 4 haddock filets - (6 to 7 oz ea)
- 4 ounces Peeky-toe crabmeat
- 1 cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh organic thyme
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl toss bread crumbs, thyme, crabmeat, olive oil and lemon zest, salt and pepper to taste.
Divide bread crumb mixture into four portions, pat on top of haddock and bake 10 to 15 minutes until the haddock begins to flake.
Serve immediately. Garnish with lemon wedge.
This recipe yields 4 servings.