Orange Glazed Duck
- For Duck:
- 4 * 4 duck breasts
- 1 * 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 * 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 * 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- For Glaze:
- 1 * 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup honey
- 2 * 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
Pat duck breasts dry. Lightly prick duck skin surface several times with a fork to help fat cook out. In a small bowl, combine salt with the other seasonings and season the duck. Insert a pop-up thermometer at an angle, in the thickest part of the breast. Place duck in preheated oven and turn down heat to 375 degrees F. Roast for about 25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together glaze ingredients. About 10 to 15 minutes before duck is done, pour glaze over duck and finish cooking.
Let duck rest, tented with foil for 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
You'll also love
- Morning poutine: Fries, cheese,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Streusel Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Roast Beef with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- *BERRY LEMONADE SPRITZER 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LIMEADE PUNCH 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Glazed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Venison or Beef Pot Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)