Spinach And Endive Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
- 6 tablespoons blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cups spinach leaves washed well, and spun dry
- 2 Belgian endives thinly cross-sliced
In a bowl with a fork mash the blue cheese and whisk in the vinegar, the oil, the Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste, whisking until the dressing is emulsified.
In a large bowl toss the spinach and the endive with the dressing until the salad is combined well.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Spicy Chicken Wings With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes With Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Plantain With Vanilla Beet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Chicken Breast With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Spinach And Garlic Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Involtini De Spinachi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Endive, Radicchio And Walnut Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)