Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake with Strawberry
- 1 - 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 - 1 tsp gf baking powder
- - Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 - 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 - 1/4 cup salt-free margarine (canola oil)
- 1 - 1 egg white
- 1/4 - 1/4 tsp raspberry oil
- 2/3 - 2/3 cup fat-free soyamilk
- 1/2 - 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Adapted from ibakecupcakes.com
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Wash and cut 12 small to medium sized strawberries, one for each cupcake cup.
4. In a larger bowl, beat together the margarine and honey until well mixed. Add egg white mixing well. Add raspberry oil.
5. Alternately beat in the flour mixture and milk, making about three additions of flour mixture and two additions of milk, beat together until smooth.
6. Scoop batter into prepared pan, just about halfway each. Add a one fresh strawberry to each cupcake cup, the batter will rise a little.
7. Bake for 22-24 minutes or until tops are browned.
8. Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove and cool completely on cooling rack.
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Melt chocolate in microwave on high, 20-30 seconds or until melted and smooth.
2. Pour a spoonful of chocolate over the cooled cupcake and spread until completely covered, do for each.
3. Cool cupcakes in fridge for about 10-15 or until chocolate is hard.
4. Add one fresh cut strawberry and a couple of raspberries. Drizzle left over melted chocolate over each one.
You'll also love
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jaden's Chinese Beef Broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken in Thick Coconut Milk... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Scones 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- MATCHA GREEN TEA SWISS ROLL WITH... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Pie and Pie... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Tequila Sangria 3.9/5 (30 Votes)