Pizza Mans Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar - (firmly packed)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 stick lightly-salted butter or margarine softened
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips - (6 oz)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. In a mixer bowl beat sugars and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in chips and walnuts.
On ungreased baking sheets, drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 1 minute. Remove and cool on racks.
This recipe yields 4 dozen cookies.