Phase 1 without rice
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. Mrs Dash original blend (I used Pampered Chef Southwestern Seasoning.)
- 1 tbsp. butter (Smart Balance)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend (I used Pampered Chef Chipotle Seasoning.)
- Cooked brown rice
1. Dry shrimp with paper towel and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash original blend.
2. Add butter to large skillet, heat to bubbling; add garlic and shrimp and saute for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
3. Remove shrimp and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add oil and saute onion until tender.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and season with Extra Spicy blend to taste.
6. Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, 3-5 minutes.
7. Add shrimp and heat for 1 minute.
8. Serve over hot brown rice.