One Pan Ranch Pork Chops & Veggies
The easiest 5-ingredient meal EVER! And yes, you just need one pan with 5 min prep. It’s quick, easy, effortless and delicious! A great weeknight meal or when your short on time.
- 4 (8 ounce) pork chops, bone-in, 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place pork chops, potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 18-20 minutes.* Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.