Irene's Savory Chicken Bites
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 ounces pimiento drained, chopped (can leave out)
- 1 cup finely-chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup finely-chopped celery
- 2 cans crescent rolls - (8 oz ea)
Combine first six ingredients and mix well. Stir celery and cooked chicken into the cream cheese mixture, mixing well.
Separate crescent rolls into 8 rectangles. Spread mixture evenly over the rectangles. Starting at long sides, roll up each one jellyroll fashion and pinch seams to seal. Slice into one-inch pieces. Place seam-down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees (preheat oven) for 12 to 15 minutes.
This recipe yields ?? servings.