Roasted Asparagus, Mushroom, and Onion Pizza
Fat 12.6 g
Satfat 5 g
Monofat 5.2 g
Polyfat 1.2 g
Protein 18 g
Carbohydrate 53 g
Fiber 9 g
Cholesterol 27 mg
Iron 3 mg
Sodium 571 mg
Calcium 100 mg
- 1 1/2 pounds refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 2 pounds cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 small red onions, each cut into 12 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal, divided
- 2/3 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce, divided (such as Dell'Amore)
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into small pieces and divided (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3 ounces fontina cheese, shredded and divided (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Divide dough in half. Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Place 2 heavy baking sheets in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pans in oven as it preheats).
3. Combine mushrooms and onions on a jelly-roll pan; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 500° for 15 minutes. Add asparagus to pan; bake at 500° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; cool.
4. Roll each piece of dough to a 15 x 9-inch rectangle on a lightly floured work surface. Carefully remove baking sheets from oven; sprinkle with cornmeal. Arrange dough on baking sheets; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 500° for 8 minutes. Spread 1/3 cup sauce over each crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top evenly with vegetable mixture and cheeses. Bake at 500° for 5 minutes. Continue baking at 500° for 5 to 6 minutes, or follow freezing instructions.
5. Combine oil, vinegar, and pepper in a small bowl; drizzle over pizzas. Sprinkle with basil and salt. Cut each pizza into 8 pieces.
FREEZE: Cool partially baked pizza completely; wrap tightly in heavy-duty foil. Freeze up to 2 months.
REHEAT: Unwrap pizza; bake directly on oven rack at 450° for 20 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp. Top with oil mixture, basil, and salt.
You'll also love
- Baked Apples filled with Sausage 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Chunk Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- One-pot chicken and mushroom... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Gruyere Gougères 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Onion Crunch Burger 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Quick and Easy French Onion Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)