Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Sauce:
- 5 lbs. chicken wings, separated
- 2 tblsp. canola oil
- 1 tblsp. margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 c. hot pepper sauce (Frank's, etc.)
- Ginger Soy Sauce:
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tblsp. soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 12 x 1" piece of ginger, peeled & sliced
Preheat oven to 400.
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place wings on a wire rack inside the baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake wings until cooked through & crispy, 45-50 minutes.
4. Take half of wings & toss with ginger soy sauce.
5. Place back on wire rack & bake until glaze is glossy & lightly caramelized, 8-10 minutes.
6. Toss remaining half of wings in buffalo sauce. No need to bake. Serve immediately.