Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Adapted from SkinnyMs.com. f you like Spinach and Artichoke dip, you’re going to go crazy over our delicious, creamy, tender Spinach-Artichoke Chicken! This simple recipe takes all the favorite flavors of that classic dip, and turns it into a delicious dinner. This can be made in the slow cooker or quickly assembled using cooked chicken.
- Additional crockpot ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 10 oz spinach, chopped (1 bag)
- 1 can (14-ounce) artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from skinnyms.com
Heat oil in medium pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onions are soft.
Add chicken and cook thoroughly. Add spinach and artichoke. Stir until the spinach is wilted. Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Continue stirring until cheese is melted.
Place spinach, chicken broth, and chicken breasts in 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic, onion, and salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high from 4-6 hours.
Just before serving, gently remove chicken breasts from the slow cooker and place on serving platters.
Stir in cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and artichokes. Stir until creamy.
Spoon sauce over chicken.
You'll also love
- PASTA WITH 15-MINUTE HAM, PEA, AND... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tomato Salad with Edamame Succotash 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Harissa Lamp Chops, Saffron... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Summer Kale Salad (Whole Foods) 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Chickpea Chard Moroccan... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sesame Spinach Spread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach & Pink Lady Apple Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Classic Delicious Artichokes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)