"Bacon Bowties" (Holiday Bacon Appetizer)
- Club Crackers
- Bacon (regular, not thick-sliced)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional alternative: Brown sugar (in replacement of Parmesan cheese)
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. On a baking sheet fitted with a rack, lay crackers (as many as you want) face up.
3. Scoop about 1 tsp of Parmesan cheese onto each cracker.
4. Cut your package of bacon in half and- carefully so the cheese doesn't fall off- wrap each cheese-covered cracker with a halved bacon slice, completely covering the cracker. (It should fit snugly around the cracker.)
5. Bake for about 2 hours. (I like my bacon somewhat crispy, so I baked mine for 2 hours and 10 minutes.)