Perfect Brunch Eggs
- cooking spray
- 12 large eggs
- salt & pepper
- various herbs and cheese, optional
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from noblepig.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray Whoopie Pie pan with cooking spray. Carefully break each egg into a small bowl first, then pour into the well from the bowl. This will allow you to remove any egg shell if some should fall into the liquid.
3. Carefully place in the oven, taking care not to spill the eggs over the wells.
4. Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on how runny you prefer the yolks. Open the oven door and press on yolk to verify level of doneness.
5. Serve immediately. If you want to add herbs, cheese or tomatoes, please know cooking time may increase slightly.