Key Lime Pie
- 10 honey graham crackers
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- zest from 1/2 large lime
- 7 Tbsp freshly squeezed juice from key limes
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 9 inch pan.
-In bowl of food processor, pulse graham crackers and sugar until broken down into fine crumbs.
-Add melted butter and pulse until loosely combined.
-Remove bowl from processor and, using spatula, stir to combine butter well.
-Scrape graham mixture into pie pan and carefully press to evenly coat bottom and sides of pan.
-Place shell into oven and bake for 10 minutes.
-Remove from oven and set aside (keep oven on)
-In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir until combined well (this will take a minute or two, make sure the mixture is even).
-Carefully pour mixture into pie shell and lightly tap to evenly distribute filling.
-Place carefully into oven and bake for 15 minutes or until set.
-Remove from oven and let cool.
-Once cooled, place into fridge for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight to set.
-Serve with whipped cream and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (737 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)