PORK CHOPS AND APPLES
- 4 good sized baking apples, cored and sliced, peeled or not
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 3/4 ”-thick, bone-in, blade-cut pork chops
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Grease interior of slow cooker crock.
2. Scatter apple slices over bottom of crock.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
4. Salt and pepper each chop on both sides. Place on top of apples.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 2-3 hours, or until instant-read thermometer
6. Serve on platter, topped with apples.