Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
This cream cheese with strawberries spread is lovely on bagels, toast, or slices of fruit. Strawberry Cream Cheese spread is the perfect recipe for your next breakfast or brunch spread, filled with the fragrant flavors of fresh strawberries, confectioners' sugar, and creamy cream cheese, this recipe is quickly going to become a family favorite year-round.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a blender or food processor, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and strawberries. Pulse until smooth and well blended.
Use immediately, or refrigerate until needed.
You'll also love
- Potato Wedges 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Skinny Shrimp Salsa 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Easter Flower Cupcake 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Simple Candied Orange Peel 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Toffee Popcorn 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon-Glazed Sweet Potatoes 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Clementine Cranberry Coconut... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)