Beef Tortellini with Argula and Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cook pasta and tomatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water. Drain pasta mixture, and return to pot.
2. Add arugula and butter to pasta. Toss, adding reserved pasta water a little at a time to create a thin sauce that coats tortellini (you may not need all the water). Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1071 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (971 Votes)
- Mustang's Utah Red Trout 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BAKED CAMEMBERT PASTA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread Recipe For A... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb - Baby Lamb Chops with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Noodle Candy 0/5 (0 Votes)