Beef Tortellini with Argula and Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cook pasta and tomatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water. Drain pasta mixture, and return to pot.
2. Add arugula and butter to pasta. Toss, adding reserved pasta water a little at a time to create a thin sauce that coats tortellini (you may not need all the water). Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (813 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)