Fennel And Orange Salad
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 2 bunches arugula
- 3 oranges
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Using the safety guard on a mandoline, thinly slice the fennel bulbs. Wash and thoroughly dry the arugula. Peel and supreme the oranges. Squeeze orange juice out of remaining orange skins. Whisk in some olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large bowl toss together fennel slices, orange slices, arugula and chopped olives. Add orange-olive oil dressing and toss.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Duck Confit On Country Toast With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Polenta Cakes With Wild... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Ice-Cream Squares With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Cornsticks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Citrus-Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Figs With Lemon-Yogurt... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fennel, Apple And Celery Root... 0/5 (0 Votes)