Italian Turkey Mini Meatloaves Recipe
- 1 lb 1% ground turkey breast
- 1 lb 7% ground turkey breast
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cup shredded lo-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce, plus
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a (2) 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix the ground turkey, diced onion, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the eggs, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and Italian seasoning.
3. Place meat mixture in muffin tins.
4. Put 1/4 cup of remaining spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 20 or until done.