Chicken Zucchini Alfredo
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 4-oz chicken breasts
- 12 oz fettuccine
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
Boil large pot of salted water. Heat 1 tbsp oil in nonstick skillet over medium. Ass 1 clove garlic, cook 30 seconds. Add zucchini, cover and cook until tender, 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Heat another tbsp oil in skillet, season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, and drain.
Whisk flour and milk in a bowl. Put 1 tbsp oil and 1 garlic clove in skillet, cook 30 seconds. Add flour mixture and bring to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat to low, cook 2 minutes while stirring. Add evaporated milk, salt and cheese, stir to melt, 1 minute.
Cut chicken into strips, toss with pasta, sauce, zucchini and parsley. Add reserved pasta water to loosen sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (397 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)