- 4 large or 8 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh chives or green onion
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- 2 Tbsp brandy (optional)
- 3 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 up chicken broth
Preparation time 20mins
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp each of oil and butter in large skillet.
3. Cook chicken over high heat for 4 mins. on each side. Transfer to warm serving platter.
4. Add chives or green onions, lime, and brandy, parsley, and mustard to pan. cook 15 seconds whisking constantly.
5. Whisk in broth. Stir until smooth. Whish in remaining butter and oil.
6. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.