Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 4 c. or 2 cans (12 oz. size) corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 med. boiled potatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash ginger
- Dash allspice
- 3/4 c. tomato juice
- 6 eggs
- Chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In hot butter in small skillet, saute onion until tender.
In bowl, combine onion, corned beef, potatoes, salt, pepper, ginger and allspice.
Spread evenly in greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish. Pour on tomato juice.
Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven.
Using back of large spoon, space 6 shallow indentations in top of hash.
Break an egg into each indentation. Bake 15 to 18 minutes longer, or just until eggs are set. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (279 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken and corn soup 4.5/5 (131 Votes)