Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 4 c. or 2 cans (12 oz. size) corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 med. boiled potatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Dash ginger
- Dash allspice
- 3/4 c. tomato juice
- 6 eggs
- Chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In hot butter in small skillet, saute onion until tender.
In bowl, combine onion, corned beef, potatoes, salt, pepper, ginger and allspice.
Spread evenly in greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish. Pour on tomato juice.
Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven.
Using back of large spoon, space 6 shallow indentations in top of hash.
Break an egg into each indentation. Bake 15 to 18 minutes longer, or just until eggs are set. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- BAKED CAMEMBERT PASTA 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread Recipe For A... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb - Baby Lamb Chops with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Broccoli with Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Gorgonzola Sauce and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leftover Corn Fritters 0/5 (0 Votes)