Snickers Salad (or Milky Way and Rolos!)
- 16 oz. Cool Whip, thawed (2-8 oz.)
- 3 oz. box of instant vanilla pudding
- 3 oz. box of instant butterscotch pudding
- 6 lrg. (or more!) Snickers, chopped (frozen or cold - easier to chop)
- (OR 2 bags of mini Snickers)
- 4-6 small green apples, chopped (Granny Smith)
1. Combine Cool Whip and dry pudding in mixing bowl. Mix well and let chill while chopping candy and apples.
2. Chop Snickers bars into bite size pieces (I have added Milky way bars and Rolos in with the Snickers before or you can omit the Snickers and just add Rolos and Milky Way bars if there is a peanut allergy.)
3. Chop green apples into bite sized pieces.
4. Combine candy and apples in bowl with pudding mixture.