Pumpkin overnight oats
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats — where to find
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Tbsp golden raisins
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar or honey
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine
2) Put into individual jars, leaving headroom to allow for expansion.
3) Refrigerate overnight
To reheat, just add to a saucepan and heat on low until you achieve the temperature you desire, or eat cold
Top with maple syrup, cream, butter, coconut milk, coconut sugar or honey. Yum!