Bewitching Ice Cream Cones
- 8 chocolate sugar ice cream cones
- 1 tube chocolate decorating gel
- 8 thin round chocolate wafers
- 1 quart pistachio, mint or ice cream of choice
- black shoestring licorice
- 16 semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 candy corn candies
- red decorating gel
Coat edges of cones with decorating gel; press chocolate wafer against gel to make brim of hat. Set aside.
Drop 8 scoops of ice cream onto waxed paper lined baking sheet. Cut licorice into strips for hair; press into ice cream. Add chocolate chips for eyes and candy corn for noses. Pipe red gel for mouths. Flatten scoops slightly to hold hats in place; position hats over heads. Freeze for at least2 hours or until hats are set. Wrap each in plastic wrap after solidly frozen.