- 8 oz Mara’s Spaghetti Noodles (1/2 box)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cucumber
- Optional: Crushed red pepper, to taste
•Cook noodles according to package directions.
•Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, garlic, and basil until combined into a smooth mixture.
•Once the pasta is ready, drain and combine with the soy sauce mixture until pasta is evenly coated with sauce. Dice half of a cucumber and toss together with pasta. Serve at room temperature or chilled