Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpeas, and Olives
Enjoy this tangy dish as a side with sauteed fish or roast chicken, or serve it as the Spanish would, among a variety of other vibrant flavors and small plates.
- 5 1/2 cups cauliflower florets (about
- 1 pound)
- 24 green Spanish olives, pitted
- 8 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo
- beans), rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a smaJ
roasting pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with pepper and salt to well coat.
3. Bake at 450° for 22 minute or until cauliflower is browned and crisp tender,
stirring after 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- roasted sardines with olives 0/5 (0 Votes)
- easy classic black beans and rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SMOKED TROUT CROSTINI WITH GRILLED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean and Corn Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Cauliflower in Yogurt,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Oil and Parmesan Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Chickpea Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)