Grilled Oysters with Garlic Lemon Butter
If you like oysters, you'll LOVE this Grilled Oysters with Garlic Lemon Butter recipe. Bon appétit!
- 5-6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon piment d’espelette
- 10-12 oysters, opened and left on the half shell
Mix butter, lemon juice, parmesan, parsley, chives, garlic, salt and piment together.
Place a knob of butter on each oyster and grill until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Chè Bắp (Vietnamese Sweet Corn... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Spring Frittata for Two 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Spiced Ginger Peach Jam 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh Kiwi Summer Roll 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Luscious Lemon Delight 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Delicious Copycat Giovanni’s... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Carrot Orange Juice 4.3/5 (10 Votes)