Basic Aioli Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 TBS Grapeseed oil
1. Chop garlic as fine as possible
2. Whisk together yolk, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl.
3. Combine oils and add to yolk mixture a few drops at a time, whisking constantly, until all oil is incorporated and mixture is emulsified. (If mixture serparates, stop adding oil and continue whisking until mixture comes together, then resume adding oil.)
4. Whisk in garlic paste and season with salt and pepper. If Aiolimis to thigh whisk in a few drops of water.
5. Chill, covered until ready to use.