Crab Rangoon Dip
rab Rangoon Dip is the dip version of those delicious Crab Rangoons you get at Chinese takeout restaurants. Instead of a cream cheese and crab filling inside a fried wonton, you have a warm creamy, cheesy dip served with crispy wonton chips.
- 2 cups crab meat
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
Chop your green onions.
Add them and your two cups of crab meat .
Add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce,
powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 mins at 350°F.
Serve hot with chips or fried wantons or pork rinds.
You'll also love
- Apple Fritter Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Swirled... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Peach Melba Jam (Peaches &... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Saffron Crab Spaghetti 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork Hash 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Louisiana BBQ Shrimp 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Smoky Sweet Potato Hummus 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Herbed Goat Cheese Spread 4.8/5 (8 Votes)