Cucumber with Feta and Herb Salad
This recipe is from SkinnyMs.com. It's light, tasty and makes an excellent snack.
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill sprigs
- 1/2 crumbled feta cheese, low-fat (56g)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from skinnyms.com
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss the dressing with the cucumber slices, red onion, feta, and dill sprigs. Refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 1 hour).
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 162 | Total Fat: 16 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 17 mg | Sodium: 188 mg | Carbohydrates: 5 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 3 g |