- 1 pound cooked corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 16 ounce can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained, and snipped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 cup bottled Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, cut up
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Rye crisp bread or rye crackers
- Pickle slices (optional)
Adapted from bhg.com
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, salad dressing, cream cheese, horseradish, and caraway seeds.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir before serving.
Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with rye crisp bread and, if desired, pickles.