Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 1 lb. baking potatoes (about 3), cubed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 green onion sliced, divided
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
Microwave potatoes in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min., stirring after 2-1/2 min.
Stir in broth and milk. Microwave 10 min., stirring after 5 min. Carefully smash potatoes with potato masher.
Reserve 2 Tbsp. each bacon and cheese, and 1 Tbsp. onions for topping. Stir remaining bacon, cheese and onions into soup.
Serve topped with sour cream and reserved ingredients.