Stuffed Poblano Peppers (Chiles Rellenos)
- 4 large poblano chiles
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked long-grain white rice
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
Place chiles on foil-covered baking sheet. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 7 to 10 min. or until evenly blackened, turning occasionally. Transfer chiles to bowl; cover tightly. Let stand 20 min. or until cooled. Peel chiles; discard skins. Cut lengthwise slit in each chile, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Remove and discard seeds.
Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix salsa, cilantro and cumin in medium bowl until blended; spread half onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Add chicken, rice and 3/4 cup cheese to remaining salsa mixture; mix well. Spoon into chiles; place in prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 30 min. or until heated through.