Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Barbecue
- Pulled pork barbecue made in a slow cooker is perfect for weeknight meals. Serve on sandwich rolls with a side of Summertime Slaw.
- 3 pounds fresh pork shoulder, well trimmed
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
Adapted from mccormick.com
1. Place pork in slow cooker.
2. Mix Barbecue Seasoning, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and ground mustard until blended. Pour over pork. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove pork from slow cooker.
4. Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker, mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: For spicy pulled pork, add 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper to seasoning mixture.
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.