Chickpea burger spicy vegan
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, well-rinsed,and mashed
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 small zuchinni, grated
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
After draining and rinsing the chickpeas, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
Add all the other ingredients to the bowl.
Use your hands to mix very well.
Form into 6-8 patties.
Cook on the BBQ around 400 F for approximately 10 minutes each side.
You can also fry these in a pan with some oil for 3-5 minutes a side.