- •1 (1 lb.) package unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed
- •1/2 Cup Splenda
- •4 large egg whites, beaten stiff
- •1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Place strawberries in the workbowl of a food processor and purée. Add the lemon juice and the sweetener. Fold the berries into the egg whites and mix thoroughly. Spoon into a plastic container and freeze for 4 hours.
Makes 6 Servings. 8 net grams of carbohydrate per serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)