Weight Watcher 1 Point Banana Bread--Flex Points
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 ?2 cup natural applesauce
- 3 ?4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ?2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ?2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1?2 teaspoons baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
Mix in rest of indgredients.
Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
*If using a dark coated pan, bake at 325 degrees and bake a little longer; cake tester to should come out clean when done.