Lemon-Blueberry Souffle Pancakes
- •6 eggs, separated
- •2 cups ricotta cheese
- •1/4 cup vegetable oil
- •1 cup unbleached flour
- •3 Tbs sugar
- •1/2 tsp salt
- •4 tsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- •1 Tbs finely grated lemon zest
- •4 tsp baking powder
- •1 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat griddle or skillet. Separate the eggs. Beat egg whites until they hold a stiff peak, but aren’t dry. In another bowl combine remaining ingredients. Put in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in 1/3 of the egg whites. Stir in blueberries and gently fold in the rest of the egg whites.
Grease griddle and spoon about 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle to make smallish pancakes (I use an Italian ice cream scoop). Flip over when bubbles show. Keep warm in a 250º oven. Serve with maple syrup.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)