Banana-Toffee Pudding Pie
- 1 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick (8 tbsp.) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Vanilla Pudding
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (such as Heath), plus more for garnish
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, pulse the flour, 4 tbsp. sugar and the salt. Add the butter and pulse until the butter is evenly incorporated. Press mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie dish. Bake the crust until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
In a medium bowl, mix the pudding and the espresso powder. In another medium bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream, vanilla and the remaining 1 tbsp. sugar until stiff peaks form.
Line the bottom of the piecrust with three-quarters of the banana slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits. Spoon in the pudding mixture, smoothing the top. Top with the remaining banana slices, whipped cream and more toffee bits.
You'll also love
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Chessy Turkey Meatloaf 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomato & Egg Sandwich 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked Chicken and Zucchini 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Watermelon Ice Cream Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Smoothie 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cranberry Banana Muffins 4.7/5 (7 Votes)