Grilled Salmon with Yukon Golds & Tomato-Red Onion Relish
- 1 small red onion, vertically sliced
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 lb small Yukon gold or red potatoes
- 1 T chopped thyme
- 2 T EVOO, divided
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1 pt. heirloom cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 T finely chopped mint
- 1 T chopped capers
- 2 t sherry vinegqr
- 2 t Dijon mustard
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Place onion in small bowl; add water to cover. Let stand 30 min. Drain; set aside
Arrange salmon filets in single layer on large plate lined with paper towels. Let stand uncovered in refrigerator for 1 hr.
Preheat grill to med.
Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water to 2" & bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cook 15 min. Drain; cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half. Combine with thyme, ! T EVOO, salt & pepper, tossing to coat. Thread potatoes onto skewers,cut sides facing out.
Combine onion, remaining 1 T EVOO, salt & pepper, tomatoes, mint, capers, vinegar & mustard in bowl; toss gently. Set aside
Sprinkle salmon with salt & pepper. Place fish & cut sides of potatoes on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill fish 3-4 min on each side. Serve salmon & potatoes topped with tomato-onion relish.
You'll also love
- ORIENTAL CABBAGE SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Butter Potato Rounds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BBQ Grilled Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- QUICK AND EASY SALMON CAKES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- soup, tomato and red pepper 0/5 (0 Votes)