Extra-Easy Cinnamon Fruit Cobbler
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 pkg (16 oz) froze sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Reserve 1 tsp sugar. Mix remaining sugar with dry pudding mix. Combine fruit in lrg microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 1 min. Stir in pudding mixture and water.
3) Spoon into 8 inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Mix baking mix and milk. Drop in mounds over fruit mixture. Mix reserved sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
4) Bake 35 to 40 mins or until fruit mixture is hot and bubbly and biscuits are lightly browned. Serve warm topped with whipped topping.