These deliciously spiced pineapple cookies are such a fun tropical twist on a favorite! The delectable balance between the pineapple and the nutmeg will definitely be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- Large can crushed pineapple with syrup
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon. baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg. Stir in pineapple.
Sift dry ingredients and blend in with the rest of the ingredients.
Mix in nuts. Chill for 1 hour. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes on slightly greased cookie sheet
You'll also love
- Smoked Sausage and Peppers Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Butter Potato Rounds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Cooler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dipped Strawberry Snack 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Angel Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple-Nut Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Bacon, & Pineapple Shish... 0/5 (0 Votes)