Creamy Potato Soup
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow squash
- 3 carrots
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup - (10 oz)
Peel potatoes and cube. Chop onion, pepper, squash, and carrot.
Place 6 cups water in 6-quart sauce pan and cook all vegetables until tender approximately 15 minutes. Add all seasoning cook for 5 minutes.
Add milk and mushroom soup and cook for 10 minutes. Add cheese and cook for 5 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 medium servings.