Creamy Chicken-Potato Bake
- 1 container (8 oz) chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 bags (12 oz each) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen roasted red potatoes, green beans & rosemary butter sauce
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese spread and milk uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway through, until mixture can be stirred to smooth consistency. Stir in salt and pepper.
2 Heat roasted red potatoes and green beans in bags in microwave on High 5 minutes. Add to cream cheese mixture, along with chicken.
3 In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and butter.
4 Spoon potato mixture into baking dish; top with bread crumb mixture. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.