Mini Pumpkin Pies:
- 2 Refrigerated ready-to-roll pie crust
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 Cup of Canned Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped Cream
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Pre-heat oven to 425.
2. Mix sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, eggs, cream cheese & pumpkin spice until smooth.
3. Roll dough. Using a bowl or 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut out 12 circles from your 2 9-inch pie crust doughs. Place each circle into a pre-greased muffin tin. Press them in, letting the sides come up for a fun look. Score the bottom of your dough with a fork to keep the crust from bubbling up as it cooks.
4. Pour your filling into each muffin tin cup. Fill them to the very top.
5. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Then turn your heat down to 350 and bake them for 25-30 minutes.
6.Let these cool on a wire rack for a couple of hours to let the pumpkin filling set.
7. Add a dollop of whipped cream if desired.