Creamy White Chicken Lasagna
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese with a touch of Philadelphia divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Heat oven to 350*.
Combine chicken, peppers, 1 cup mozzarella and parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tbsp basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
Spread half of the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9 baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting to serve.