JALAPENO CORNBREAD (MOIST)
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 (7 ounce) packages cornbread mix (use your favorite mix - ***If you use JIFFY MIX, omit the sugar***)
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk or 2 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 6 ounces chopped jalapenos
Mix and pour into greased 9x13-inch pan.
Bake 45 minutes at 375° until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.