Baked Spicy Chicken
- 2 cups bite-size round tortilla chips, crushed (1 cup)
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cut up whole chicken, no skin (3-3.5 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line 15x10x1" pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray. In shallow bowl, mix crushed chips, oregano, paprika, thyme, seasoned salt, garlic powder and cayenne. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and milk.
2. Coat chicken pieces lightly with egg mixture, then coat lightly with crumb mixture. Place in pan, skin sides up. Sprinkle with any remaining crumb mixture. Drizzle with melted butter.
3. Bake uncovered 50-60 min or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone (170 degrees for breasts, 180 degrees for thighs/legs).